The Nipmuc Rod and Gun Club is a non-profit member-operated rod and gun club located on Fiske Mill Road, off Route 140, in Upton, Massachusetts.
The club is situated on 138 acres of land . Nipmuc provides hunting, fishing, archery and target shooting for the members. The club stocks both game birds and trout and there are deer, rabbit and squirrel in areas local to the club's property.
Nipmuc Rod and Gun Club is a family oriented organization which provides entertainment for all ages.
The club also rents the function hall for community and civic activities.
If you are interested in joining the club, please read about membership.
*****REMINDER: The Pistol, Skeet and Rifle Ranges are only open on Sundays from 9am to Sunset from now (17 OCT) to January 1, 2017. The archery range is still open during the week, however, the 3-D archery range is now closed until spring.
Porketta Feed (Open to the public)
- Sunday, October 23rd
- 2:00pm in the function hall
- Tickets on Sale at the Clubhouse
- Patriots are on at 4:25 so come fill your bellies, have a drink and watch our team win!
Member's Monthly Meeting
- Tuesday, November 15th
- 7:00pm in the function hall (6:30 for new members submitting an application)
Meat Raffle (Open to the public) - One of our best events!
- Sunday, November 5th
- 3:00pm in the Clubhouse
- Meat and raffle ticket raffles!
- Food and drinks!
Patriots Chicken Wing Party (Open to the Public) - Make your secret, special recipe and share!
- Sunday, November 20th
- Game starts at 4:25, eating starts at 3:00pm!